The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released recruitment advertisement for filling vacant posts in various departments of Government of Uttarakhand.
Recruitment Vacancies – Advt. No. 15/2017
- Assistant Food Processing Inspector / Trainer: 13 posts in Subordinate Service Grade-2
- Horticulture Development Grade – 2: 139 posts
- Horticulture Development Grade – 3: 44 posts
- Honey Development Inspector Grade – 2: 02 posts
Recruitment Vacancies – Advt. No. 16/2017
- Fire Safety Officer II: 19 posts
- Radio Maintenance Officer: 11 posts
- Radio Station Officer: 17 posts
The application fee is Rs. 300, which is to be paid either through online mode of payment or through payment challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). (For SC / ST / PWD candidates of Uttarakhand, the application fee is Rs. 150)
Mode of Application:
Candidates are required to fill their applications by online mode of payment, at the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). After completing your online application form, take its system generated hard copy and save it for future use.
Opening date for filling online application form: 15 November 2017
Closing date for filling online application form: 30 December 2017
Interested candidates must check full advertisement of this recruitment process, at the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
Click Here for details and online application